SSO Backpack ATAKA 2 60L Multicam
• Volume of 60 liters
• Removable loops for a travel mat (sold separately) are located on the flap or bottom of the backpack
• Main container with drawable tube
• One pocket on the front side of the backpack
• Two pockets formed by the walls of the main container and side pockets, as well as an upper flap with a zippered pocket
• Between the main capacity of the backpack and the front pocket there is a special pocket for attaching a small sapper shovel
• The inner side of the main container has a special pocket for a folding Mat
• Special pockets-slots for inserting two duralumin plates-armor, forming a rigid frame of the backpack
• The main tank is divided into two parts by a removable, adjustable partition
• The bottom flap of the backpack fastens with a two-way zipper covered with a strap
• Special soft pillows on the back and lower back form a gap that promotes air circulation between the back and the backpack
• The ability to reset the backpack almost instantly is provided by two metal locks
• External pockets are equipped with dust-proof flaps, fastened with belts with quick-release locks.
Ships from USA. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will cover return shipping. Ships free to USA and Canada (Including Alaska and Northern Canada). Made in Russia.
Sturdy construction and replacement straps along with the rain cover i cant express enough how good this bag is, taking it on a ruck march or a field exercise this bag has held true for how well it handeled abuse to mother nature. The added padding and straps for easy adjustments has helped me adjust the weight even if i feel it at all make my experience with the bag all the more better. Easy to form to your body even with armor and a water source strapped to your back it passed the comfort test very well. Even with the lack of molle or Alice hook n loops didnt bother me and even though the storage is on the slightly smaller side you can still carry enough clothes, supplies and other items that can last even for than 3 days least a couple weeks at most! Although most struggle on trying to pack it in a way it would support it but i for one am in love with this bag. This deserves among the Ataka 2 line as a must for those who hunt, hike or use it for other duties/activies.
This is a very well thought out general issue bag that will serve it user well in warm or spring /fall climates. The bag is just a small for winter.
As a basic military ruck it resembles the older school ALICE and North Island Bergen's. There is a noticeable lack of molle webbing but I don't see that as a draw back as long as you know about it.
The only thing I'm having a problem with is that I seem unable to adjust the webbing anywhere on the bag without a lot of effort.
This can make adjusting the shoulder straps a major issue.
I'm hopeful that this is just a new pack issue and it will smooth out with use.
As is I would give this pack a solid 👍 as a true 3 day patrol ruck.
After a.few uses the straps loosened up just fine.
Great piece of kit!