SSO Gorka C Suit Summer
The GORKA C from MTR is a Tier 4 version of GORKA, made of higher quality and more durable materials. It is the slides from the MTR that are more popular with experienced special forces soldiers of the Russian Guard and in military intelligence. The jacket is made in the form of an anorak, which provides increased convenience when using RPS (like SMERSH) and better protects against strong wind.
The recognizable appearance of the Gorka is ideal for creating the image of the old Russian special forces, but the absence of camouflage inserts allows it to fit seamlessly into the framework of hunting or fishing. The suit is reinforced in various places, which ensures its high durability and convenience.
• reinforcement pads for shoulder and elbow areas
• volume-adjustable hood with visor
• two pockets – chest pocket and through pocket with "kangaroo" type dust flaps»
- a system of rubber ties above the cuffs of the sleeves and around the waist
- Sleeves contain cuffs with elastic band.
- the bottom of the jacket is controlled by a tie on the cord.
- fixed at the bottom with Velcro tape and fastened with pats
- the waistband of the trousers is elastic, adjustable with two elastic bands and a cord with a hook-and-Loop closure»
- six pockets – two hip pockets, two slotted pockets with flaps (slotted holes for access to underwear), two back pockets
Composition: 100% cotton, mixed camouflage pads