SSO Suit Gorka P Khaki
The Gorka P Suit is a “mountain windproof suit” It is made for operating in forested mountain conditions. It is an earthy-gray color with a greenish tinge, well masking in the conditions of mountain-wooded areas both in the summer and in the autumn-winter periods. The mountain suit is designed to protect against sudden temperature changes and strong winds in mountainous areas. The set includes a jacket and pants.
- a loose cut that reaches to the middle of the thighs allows you to hook additional layers of clothing under the jacket
- the volume of the jacket is controlled by a rubber-fabric braid on the sides at the waist and a cord in the drawstring at the bottom.
- for better protection from the wind, the jacket is buttoned with two windproof strips located on the inside and outside of the left shelf
- the hood is fastened on the chin with a button flap, equipped with a visor and adjusted in volume by cords in the drawstring.
- the bottom of the sleeves is regulated by a rubber-fabric tape.
- reinforcement on the elbows with a second layer of mixed fabric
- loose fit, allow you to wear additional layers of clothing
- under the knees and at the bottom there are ties made of rubber band
- six pockets: two "briefcase" pockets, hip pockets (with buttoned flaps), two back slits with flaps, two side slits
- the waistband of the trousers is controlled by the volume of the cord, elastic band for help
- the trousers are reinforced with a second layer of blended fabric at the knees, back and bottom
Composition: 100% cotton, mixed camouflage pads