bAPC ACU Suit A-TACS FG
The ACU suit is designed similar to the NATO ACU suit. All the details of the original suit are taken into account during production. The strength of the Rip-Stop material (57% x/b, 43% p/e) allows you to use the suit in a variety conditions. The jacket has special Velcro straps for attaching identification marks. All straps and pockets are located in the same way as the original suit.
-Two-layer stand-up collar with Velcro closure
- Fold on the back to increase width
- Jacket fastens with a double zipper
- Sleeve cuff is double-layered, with a Velcro closure
-Elbow area of the sleeve is reinforced with a second layer of material to allow the addition of soft polyurethane foam elbow pads (not included)
-Each shoulder has a patch pocket with a two-layer flap that fastens with a Velcro fastener
- Left forearm patch pocket for pens
-Two chest patch pockets, located diagonally, with two-layer flaps, fastened with Velcro.
-Draw string adjustable waist band
-Adjustable ankle width
-Two inner side pockets
-Two inner back pockets with a double-layer button flaps
-Two front patch pockets with longitudinal folds to increase the internal volume with two-layer flaps
- Two lower leg side pockets
- Hidden button up fly
- Seat of the pants is reinforced with a second layer of material
- Knee area is reinforced with a second layer of material to allow the addition of soft polyurethane foam knee pads, (not included) fastened with Velcro.
Size/conversion chart found on site
Color: A-TACS FG (Foliage Green)
Composition: rip-stop 240g, 35% cotton, 65% polyester
Moisture protection: water-repellent coating applied
Ships from USA. Satisfaction and fit guaranteed or we will cover return shipping. Ships free to USA and Canada (Including Alaska and Northern Canada). Made in Russia by bAPC, the same company which makes our famous Gorka 4 suit.